Last updated June 12, 2020
Information We Obtain
We obtain certain personal information through the website and contact emails in connection with the products and services we provide. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- contact information, such as name, phone and fax number, and email and postal address;
- information used to create your account for the websites, preferred language, online password, and, if you are a Contracted XinerQi Representative, Social Security number (or equivalent) or Tax ID number and other documents (Direct Deposit information, W-9 information)
- payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code, which may be collected and stored by our third-party payment processor on our behalf;
- information submitted in connection with a career opportunity at XinerQi, such as contact details, information in your résumé (including work history, education, language skills, certifications/licenses and work eligibility status) and details about your current employment.
- other personal information contained in content you submit to us, such as through the “support” emails, public forums or customer support.
Information We Obtain by Automated Means
When you interact with associated XinerQi websites, we obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and other technologies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s web browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, other identifiers associated with your devices, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and dates and times of Site visits. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our products, services and Sites; (3) tailor our products, services and Sites around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our products, services and Sites and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our products, services and Sites.
Your web browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of XinerQi’s websites. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using cookies or similar tools.
How We Use The Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Provide our products and services to you;
- Send promotional materials, newsletters and other communications about our products and services;
- Establish and manage your account with XinerQi
- Process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- Identify and authenticate you so you may order our products and access and use the websites.
- To communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers surveys, focus groups and market research;
- Provide customer support and respond to inquiries;
- Increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and services and prevent misuse.
- Perform data analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- Manage career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, employee onboarding and other Human Resources purposes;
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business and XinerQi’s websites (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products, services and websites; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
We also may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
Third-Party Analytics Services
We use third-party web analytics services on the Sites, including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. These service providers use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses) to evaluate use of the Sites. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html. To learn more about Facebook Pixel and how to opt out, please visit https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950?helpref=faq_content.
Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
We may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. To learn how to opt out of ad network interest-based advertising in the United States, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/, and http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/.
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you except as described in this Online Privacy Disclaimer. We may share your personal information with (1) our Authorized XinerQi Representatives and subsidiaries and (2) our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as order fulfillment, customer support, payment processing and data analytics. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
If you are a XinerQi account holder, we also share your personal information with the account’s sales organization (including Authorized XinerQi Representatives) for the purpose of administering sales, distribution of XinerQi products, and providing reports of activities to other XinerQi account holders.
We also may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
Your Privacy Options
You have the option to updated or change any personal information we obtain about you and within our capabilities. You may update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request. To do so, please contact us at [email protected].
As required by law, you may (1) have the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update or correct your personal information; (3) object to the processing of your personal information or withdraw your prior consent, if applicable; and (4) ask us to block or delete your personal information from our database. To exercise these rights, please contact us via email at [email protected]. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
The Sites may provide links to other online services for your convenience and information, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest buttons). These online services and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of the relevant third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, is subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, XinerQi is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
Updates To This Online Privacy Disclaimer
This Online Privacy Disclaimer may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will indicate at the top of the notice when it was most recently updated.