Copaiba Paupera Oil – (Wild-craft)
Out Of Stock
Imported Wild-Craft Copaiba Oleoresin from the Amazons.
Copaiba oil is a balsamic oleoresin that has been used for centuries dating back as far as the XVI century and was used extensively in their practices because of its supportive properties for the nervous, cardiovascular and skeletal systems and other various ailments. The crude balsam is collected through a process called tapping in which holes are drilled into the trunk of the Copaiba tree, allowing the resin to drain. This oleoresin produces an earthy, sweet and balsamic aroma that is not only prized for its perfumery, but also its multitude of wellness properties.
Among many of the beneficial chemical molecules in Copaiba, the constituent β-caryophyllene is a highlighted plant chemical that has been documented for its strong antioxidant properties. β-caryophyllene is a molecule that interacts with certain receptors in the brain that help produce beta-endorphins, also known as “happy” hormones, which may support brain health and strengthen the cardiovascular system. Although this same molecule can also be found in Clove and Helichrysum, Copaiba oil contains one of the highest known natural sources.
Today, Copaiba oil and its resin is frequently used in health related products, fragrances, cosmetics and detergents due to its vast beneficial applications and is being further researched as it keeps unveiling additional health benefits.
The Benefits of Copaiba Oil (Wild-Craft)
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes, and supports clear and smooth skin*
- Supports the health of the respiratory, cardiovascular, digestive and immune systems*
- Aides in a healthy nervous system and neurological function by calming and soothing the mind*
- Increases energy (Qi) flow*
- Powerful antioxidant properties*
- Soothes tensed and aching muscles*
- Helps the body to detoxify*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Botanical Name: (Copaifera paupera)
- Family: Fabaceae/Leguminosae
- Plant Part: Tapped Trunk Resin
- Origin: Amazon Rainforest
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Wild-craft
- Aroma: Mild, Woody, Slightly Spicy
- Color: Clear Yellow
- Consistency: Thick
- Method of Extraction: Tree Tapping
- Quality: 100% Pure Professional Grade
- KAURENOIC ACID
MUSCULOSKELETAL ASSISTANCE*: Helichrysum, Frankincense, Arnica, German Chamomile, Blue Tansy, Lavender
RESPIRATORY ASSISTANCE*: Peppermint, Lemon, Lime
DERMAL ASSISTANCE*: Rose x Damascena, Carrot Seed, Sweet Fennel, Lemongrass, Helichrysum, Patchouli, Cedarwood
QI: Helps with the body’s natural energy flow and recovery as well as supports the heart chakra
XinerQi always advises customers to consult with their doctors or a licensed practitioner prior to use.
Relatively non-toxic and non irritant when used in appropriate doses and dilution.
Large doses and overuse may cause digestive pains, vomiting, rash, sleeplessness and itching skin.
If pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, are taking any medication or undergoing any type of medical treatment or plan to use with babies or children, please consult a licensed practitioner and/or a physician.